Alaska Airlines recently unveiled a special-edition aircraft in anticipation of the June 21 release of Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4”. The unique design is a collaboration between Disney and Pixar and Alaska Airlines.
The aircraft, which is covered with characters from the film, was revealed to a crowd of surprised guests at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport by Alaska’s own Chief Football Officer Russell Wilson.
Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep span the fuselage of the “Toy Story, 4”-themed aircraft, while new toy Forky appears on the winglet. Guests boarding the aircraft will also see a Toy Story logo.
The “Toy Story 4”–themed 737-800, tail number N589AS, is now flying throughout Alaska’s network. The aircraft will visit fans throughout the country via transcontinental routes and flights to Hawai’i.
Guests on the aircraft’s inaugural flight were treated to a celebration at the gate and on board, where they were also presented with a complimentary one-month Cinemark Movie Club membership. The membership will allow recipients to see the film at any Cinemark location where “Toy Story 4” is playing.
Alaska Airlines prepared a video on how the “Toy Story 4”-themed aircraft was brought to life. Take a look below!
Have you seen the special Alaska Airlines aircraft yet? Drop us a comment below!
Want to read the latest on "Toy Story 4"? Check out these posts:
- New Pop-up Shop in Hollywood Studios' Toy Story Land
- 10 Pieces of Toy Story 4 Merchandise You Are Going to Want to Buy Right Now!
- Tom Hanks, Tim Allen Lead Toy Story 4 Voice Cast and Filmmakers to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Guess Who We Saw in Hollywood Studios? Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 Has Arrived!
- Toy Story Drop! Pop-up Event Coming to Disney Springs
- New Toy Story 4 Preview and Final Poster Released!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!