This was another jam-packed and rather sweet week to keep up with all of the menu changes in Disney World! Toy Story 4-inspired treats are popping up everywhere, specials to celebrate Dad this weekend are being announced for Father’s Day, new waffle-toppers showed up, and a brand new restaurant, Three Bridges Bar and Grill, opened at Coronado Springs yesterday! Check out all of the updates and start making your must-try list now!
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 6/11/19
Father’s Day Finds
- Father’s Day Cupcake at Animal Kingdom’s Restaurantosaurus
- Father’s Day Brunch at Disney Springs’ House of Blues — learn more here!
- Father’s Day Lunch at Disney Springs’ STK Orlando
- The Dad Stack at Disney Springs’ Wine Bar George Wine Country Brunch — learn more here!
Toy Story 4-Inspired Treats
- Forky Eclair at Hollywood Studios’ Rosie’s All American Cafe, ABC Commissary, Backlot Express
- Hamm’s Sweet ‘n Tart Cookie at Hollywood Studios’ PizzeRizzo, Trolley Car Cafe, Fairfax Fare
- Toy Chest Sundae at Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato
- Bo Peep Cupcake at Port Orleans Riverside’s Riverside Mill
Three Bridges Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs Resort opened on June 10, 2019.
Disney Springs Flavors of Florida
Disney Springs announced and launched its new Flavors of Florida dining program at more than 20 locations. Learn more and see the Flavors of Florida specials here.
- NEW! So many additions and deletions to lunch and dinner menus. See the full menus here.
- NEW! Changed Kids’ Beast Feast to Chicken (from Pork)
- Removed Kids’ Mickey Meatloaf
- NEW! Hot Diggity Dog of the Month is Jalapeno Popper-themed
- NEW! FOMOsa
- Sparkling Apple Cider served with Orange Soft-Serve
All Over Magic Kingdom
- NEW! Mickey and Pals Waffle Toppers (photographed above)
- NEW! World Showcase-Inspired Poutine now UK-Inspired
Epcot’s UK Beer Cart
- NEW! Frozen Pimm’s Lemonade
- NEW! Dinner items including Pot Roast. Did you know that you can make a reservation for dinner at this location now? Learn more here.
- So many changes. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Added new dessert items. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Unicorn Petit Cake
- NEW! Domingo Hot Fudge Sundae
- NEW! Frozcato Cookie. Learn more here.
- NEW Ice Cream now available
- NEW! Changed Burger menu. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Changed Food menu. See the full menu here.
- NEW! Added Bison Burger to brunch menu
- NEW! Added Hummus Plate to brunch menu
- NEW! Now on My Disney Experience Mobile Order Service
- NEW! Added Grilled Chicken and Shrimp Bowls
- NEW! Added Chicken and Waffles
- Updated available items. See the full menu here.
- Price increases on many items
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!