Toy Story 4 is coming to theatres in just a few weeks. To celebrate the new film Disney has released a lot of new merchandise and treats.
And now… an all-new Toy Story Dooney & Bourke collection is headed to the Disney parks.
This new collection features new characters that will be seen in Toy Story 4 along with some of our favorite, more familiar pals like Mr. Potato Head and Rex. The bag even features our new friend Forky, who you can meet at H2O Glow Nights!
The collection will include a large tote bag and a cross-body bag.
I love the bright colors, they remind me a lot of the Toy Story Land color scheme. We saw these bags as part of the Toy Story 4 press junket being held at Walt Disney World this weekend. We can’t wait for these to officially hit shelves in the parks!
Check out a few more Toy Story happenings around the parks in the posts below!
Want to read the latest on "Toy Story 4"? Check out these posts:
- New Pop-up Shop in Hollywood Studios' Toy Story Land
- 10 Pieces of Toy Story 4 Merchandise You Are Going to Want to Buy Right Now!
- Tom Hanks, Tim Allen Lead Toy Story 4 Voice Cast and Filmmakers to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Guess Who We Saw in Hollywood Studios? Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 Has Arrived!
- Toy Story Drop! Pop-up Event Coming to Disney Springs
- New Toy Story 4 Preview and Final Poster Released!
Disclaimer: AllEars.net was an invited media guest at the Toy Story 4 press junket, but this does not affect our opinions. Our opinions are our own.
What do you think of this new collection? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!