The Shop Disney Parks app will be retired on May 31, 2019. After that date the shopDisney app and shopDisney.com website will be a one-stop destination for all things Disney, including Disney Parks merchandise.
The new one-stop location will also offer options for personalized merchandise, gear, and t-shirts. Learn about some of the personalization options here.
For Disney World guests and shoppers, My Disney Experience will continue to offer special shopping features such as the product availability map or the ability to ship select merchandise to you home when ordered through the My Disney Experience. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will continue to receive eligible discounts when shopping from My Disney Experience.
When you are looking for merchandise from a Disney Park or on shopDisney.com, Disney recommends one of two options:
- Push the “Shop” button at the bottom of the shopDisney app and look for the “Disney Parks” category, or
- Look for the “Parks” tab on the main page of shopDisney.com.
Have you shopped from either the Shop Disney Parks app or shopDisney.com? Let us know in the comments!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- Wish Granted! Aladdin-Themed Dooney & Bourke Appears in Disney World
- First Pair of Designer Ears Make Their Disney Park Debut
- V.I.Passholder Launch Event for Imagination Pink and Magic Mirror Merchandise
- New Pop-up Shop in Hollywood Studios' Toy Story Land
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!