When you let your emotions show, it’s called “wearing your heart on your sleeve.” Now, you can literally wear how you feel about Disney on your sleeve, shirt, backpack — wherever — with these new Disney-themed buttons!
These buttons are similar to the freebies you can get at Guest Relations in the parks, but they’ll cost you.
They’re $9.99 for a set of two, and you can find them at the World of Disney in Disney Springs. We expect that they might start showing up around the theme parks soon, as well.
You can let everyone know just how much you love a particular character or attraction, such as the Haunted Mansion or Jungle Cruise, or even a specific Disney trend, like the Rose Gold craze that took the parks by storm not too long ago.
There are at least three different sets of buttons, but my personal favorite is this one bearing one of the best-ever punny lines from the Jungle Cruise!
Are you in De-Nile? Which of these buttons would you proudly wear around the parks? Drop us note below.
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- Designer Ears Make Their Way to Disney Theme Parks
- New Minnie Mouse Ears and Color Trend to Launch Soon
- New Disney Parks Wishables Plushies Coming to Disney This Week
- Briar Rose Gold Treats at Disney World and Disneyland That You Have To Try!
- Food and Merch Preview: "Get Your Ears On" at Disneyland Resort!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
- Even MORE Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Merchandise!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!