Disney‘s newest resort, and 15th Disney Vacation Club property, Riviera Resort opens December 16. We saw signs of the excitement for the new resort popping up in Epcot with a new line of Riviera Resort branded merchandise.
The newly introduced line includes t-shirts, hats, mugs, and a tote bag.
The t-shirts are available in a navy blue and pink. Many of the items advertise a 2019 opening date.
The mugs are styled to look like the logo is engraved on tile. This matches up with the European-influenced look and decor the resort will have when it opens.
The tote has a French Riviera look to it, with blue stripes that will look perfect at any resort pool or the beach!
Keep the sun away with this new, navy blue baseball hat with the Resort’s logo.
We found these items in the gift shop in the Imagination pavilion’s ImageWorks. At first we thought that was random, but then remembered — the entrance to the DVC Member Lounge is located right there!
Want to learn more about the new Riviera Resort? We can help!
- Construction Update: Riviera Resort and Gran Destino Tower Opening Soon in Disney World
- Sales Now Open to DVC Members for Disney’s Riviera Resort; Non-Member Sale Date Announced
- Details Revealed for Topolino’s Terrace Restaurant at Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- New Details Revealed for Disney’s Riviera Resort Pools and Recreation Areas
- More Room Decor Details for Disney World’s Riviera Resort!
- More Details, Reservations Now Open for Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- Logo and Additional Concept Images for Disney’s Riviera Resort
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!