This fall, guests of Disney Resort hotels and other select hotels will be able to take advantage of EXPANDED Extra Magic Hours with what Disney World is calling “Extra, Extra Magic Hours” for a limited time at the Disney theme parks!
Best of all, the Extra, Extra Magic Hours will include the brand-new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as other experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom theme parks.
The additional Extra Magic Hours will operate as follows:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Every morning from September 1 to November 2, the park will have Extra, Extra Magic Hours from 6 to 9 a.m. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, plus Toy Story Land attractions and select other attractions will be open during this time. Note that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences will be subject to capacity restrictions.
When Galaxy’s Edge first opens, Aug. 29-31, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open at 6 a.m. for ALL guests. There will not be Extra, Extra Magic Hours on those days.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Each morning from August 29 to November 2, Extra, Extra Magic Hours will be offered from 7 to 8 a.m. Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park will be available during this time.
- Magic Kingdom — Each morning from August 29 to November 2, from 7-8 a.m., Extra, Extra Magic Hours will be offered. Favorite attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland will be open during this time.
Extra Magic Hours will also continue as usual on select days at Epcot.
Extra, Extra Magic Hours are subject to the same requirements as regular Extra Magic Hours: guests must have valid theme park admission and hotel ID. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must spend the day at the same park where they’d like to enjoy the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Not all Walt Disney World attractions are available with the Extra Magic Hours benefit. Park hours and available attractions are subject to change without notice. *Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Visit Disney World’s special Extra Magic Hours page for details.
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!