May is upon us, and unless you haven’t been paying attention you know that means Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is opening in just a few weeks at at Disneyland! We cannot wait to experience the planet of Batuu and all that Galaxy’s Edge has to offer.
But, before that, we get to have a little early Star Wars fun! For this weekend only, Disneyland will feature special merchandise and treats in celebration of Star Wars Day, May the 4th.
First in the lineup are Lightsaber Churros! We’ve seen these colorful treats before in Disneyland at the Star Wars 40th Anniversary celebration and they are currently being sold in Hollywood Studios for its 30th Anniversary.
The churros are dusted in either red or blue and are a colorfully fun way to show off your love for Star Wars. They can be found at the churro cart near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
Over at the Galactic Grill, Disney will also be selling a few Star Wars-inspired dishes, including the Dark Side Chicken Sandwich with fried chicken breast, coleslaw, Asian sweet chili sauce, and your choice of fries or yogurt. You can also chow down on the Chili Cheeseburger and the Loaded Fleet Fries. The fries are topped with bulgogi shredded pork and Asian slaw — excuse me, YUM!
And to quench your out-of-this-world thirst, you can grab the Padawan Punch (a Granny Smith apple-flavored slushie) or the Rogue Slush ( watermelon-flavored).
Galactic Grill will also have a few cool cups, including a Star Wars-themed travel mug, Darth Vader and Captain Phasma steins, and the BB-8 sipper. We’ve seen just about all of these novelty cups before, but we’re thrilled that they’re making a return!
After snatching up all the Star Wars treats from Galactic Grill, head over to the Tomorrowland Popcorn Cart. Here, you’ll find a Hoth-themed popcorn bucket!
Last but certainly not least, over at Alien Pizza Planet you’ll find Outer Rim Pasta. This dish is served with sausage, peppers, creamy tomato sauce, and tomato relish!
After reading all of that we’re so ready for May the 4th! What about you? Let us know if the Force will be with you on the Fourth in the comments below!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- How Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is Already Surprising Us
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge to Debut New Animatronics Technology
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!