If you are planning on visiting Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between its May 31 opening date and June 23 you will need a no-cost reservation (plus a valid theme park ticket) for the land. The no-cost reservations are now open for guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel during that time period, and open for non-Disneyland Resort hotel guests this Thursday, May 2.
Disney shared a new video with a few more reminders and tips for anyone planning on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at any time.
New information in the video includes the ability to use Mobile Order at select Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge restaurants as well as PhotoPass photographers being in the land.
Will you be visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!