We have learned in previews for Toy Story 4 that Bo Peep will play an important role in the film. Now, she is being celebrated by Loungefly with her very own backpack that is popping up in Disney parks.
This Bo Peep backpack is covered in details and nods to its inspiration.
You can see the crisscross detailing of Bo’s outfit as well as the scalloped trim, and of course her signature polka dots (before she traded those in for blue pants in the new film).
The straps are pink as a contrast to the blue bag.
We think this is a perfect mix of Bo’s outfits in the first three Toy Story films and the preview of her outfit in Toy Story 4. How about you?
Will you be adding the Bo Peep Loungefly backpack to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about Toy Story 4? Check out these posts:
- New Toy Story 4 Preview and Final Poster Released!
- Watch the First Full-Length Toy Story 4 Trailer Now
- Bo Peep Returns in Toy Story 4 Trailer
- Toy Story 4 Teaser Trailer and Poster Released
- Just Announced: Meet Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 Soon in Disney Parks!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!