Another crazy-busy week trying to keep up with all of the menu updates in Disney Parks’ restaurants. We found edible cookie dough in three flavors, new cupcakes, Cinco de Mayo specials, and Frozcatos. Plus — there are a lot of Mother’s Day menus popping up around Disney!
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 4/23/19
Mother’s Day Brunch or Special Menus
- Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Jiko
- Beach Club’s Cape May Cafe
- Boardwalk’s Flying Fish
- Boardwalk’s Trattoria al Forno
- Contemporary’s The Wave…of American Flavors
- Fort Wilderness’ Trail’s End
- Grand Floridian’s 1900 Park Fare
- Grand Floridian’s Citricos
- Grand Floridian’s Narcoosee’s
- Wilderness Lodge’s Whispering Canyon Cafe
- So many changes! See the full menu here!
- Everything changed! See the full menu here!
- NEW! Guacamole dip with various accompaniments
- NEW! Chicken quesadilla
- NEW! Edible cookie dough, three flavors available
- NEW! Frozcatos
- NEW! Limited-time margarita cupcake
- NEW! Cinco de Mayo specials available on May 4 and 5.
- NEW! One change each to dessert, sushi, entrees, and brunch
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget: You can find AllEars.net reader restaurant reviews, or leave your own ratings, in our Rate and Review section!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!