Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens in Disneyland on May 31, 2019. To visit the new land between May 31 and June 23 you will need both a theme park ticket for Disneyland and a no-cost reservation for the land.
Guests with reservations at Disneyland Resort Hotels during the reservation period have started to receive invitations to make their guaranteed reservations starting today.
Non-Disneyland Resort Hotel guests can start to make their reservations to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on May 2, 2019.
- Specific details on how to make reservations will be available on the Disney Parks Blog and Disneyland.com on May 2 at 8 a.m. PT.
- You must have a Disney Account to register for a reservation so be sure to create one before registration opens
- Registration opens at 10 a.m. PT. May 2, 2019
Reservations are not guaranteed to be available to non-Disneyland Resort Hotel guests. The only way to guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge starting today is to make a reservation at a Disneyland Resort Hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019. Visit the Disneyland website or call (714) 520-5060 to check on availability. While the Disneyland Resort Hotels are sold-out over opening weekend, there may be availability in early June through to June 23.
What are your Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge plans? Are you staying at Disneyland Resort Hotel, and if so did you make your reservation to visit the land yet? Let us know your plans in the comments below!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!