Chef José Andrés’ Jaleo opened in Disney Springs on March 17. At that time it was only serving dinner.
Now, Jaleo is open for both lunch and dinner.
Lunch service is from 11:30 a.m. until 3:55 p.m., with dinner starting at 5 p.m. and the restaurant closing at 11 p.m.
Want to learn more about Disney Springs‘ newest eateries? We are here to help!
- Learn more about and read the Jaleo menu here
- Learn more about and read the Pepe menu here
- Disney Springs’ Jaleo Releases New Concept Art for Restaurant Opening Soon!
- Jaleo Announces Menu for New Disney Springs’ Location
- Pepe by Jose Andres Coming to Disney Springs’ Jaleo this Winter
Have you visited Jaleo yet or do you plan to? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!