This year’s 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend will mark the 10th anniversary of the special runDisney event. To celebrate this milestone, Disney just announced some additions and enhancements coming to the races and weekend.
Don’t forget — registration opens for this popular event tomorrow, March 19, 2019 at 10:00 am ET.
Additions and Enhancements to 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
- All 5K participants will receive a tech shirt, as will the 10K, Half Marathon and Challenge runners.
- The participant tech shirts are one of several items included as part the race registration fee.
- This year’s Disney Fall Feast 5K course will be make its way to Epcot.
- Run, walk or jog around the world for the first time during this event formerly held in the Animal Kingdom.
- Celebrate your success during the weekend-exclusive Post-Race Party — with an earlier entry time.
- You will get to experience the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival beginning at 5:00 pm. Beginning at 10:00 pm special 10th Anniversary entertainment and rare character meet and greets will start.
- Participants of the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Disney Two Course Challenge automatically receive entry with their registration and additional tickets for friends and family may be purchased starting tomorrow.
- Spectators can now join the ChEAR Squad for both the 10K and the Half Marathon races.
- The ChEAR Squad Packages include a variety of amenities as well as reserved finish line seating.
See highlights from last year’s Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend here:
Read more about runDisney events:
- runDisney’s Virtual Series Celebrates 80 Years of Marvel this Summer
- Chiquita Announces Banana Peel Recycling Program for runDisney Events in 2019
- A Snapshot Guide to runDisney Events
- runDisney 2019/2020 Event and Registration Dates Announced
Will you be participating in any of the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend races this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!