There are a few things that scream that you’re a Disney Lover. These things go beyond just having a favorite Disney film or a love for visiting the parks.
The ultimate Disney fan lives and breathes Disney on a day-to-day basis. And there are certain giveaways that tell how deep your love for Disney truly runs.
Tally up how many of the descriptions below are so YOU. Your number will reflect if you are indeed the ultimate Disney fan!
- You cry while watching or even just listening to the Happily Ever After nighttime show.
- You wear your Mickey ears around the house or when picking up the kiddos from school.
- Your home décor revolves around your favorite theme park merch.
- You know every word to the Haunted Mansion intro and can recite it on the spot.
- “Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas” means something to you, even if you don’t speak Spanish.
- You have celebrated major life moments at one of the parks.
- You start planning your next Disney vacation while you are still on your current vacation in the parks.
- You have named a pet or even a child after a Disney character.
- You associate smells with Disney rides or park locations.
- You have Disneybounded when visiting the parks.
- You know a LOT of Disney trivia. Real trivia. For example, you know when rides opened, Walt’s inspiration behind the parks, or the reason there is a brown river throughout Liberty Square.
- You keep up with Disney news on a day-to-day basis.
- You have a Disney game plan or typical route when you visit the parks.
- If you aren’t part of Disney’s Vacation Club or an Annual Pass Holder, you dream that you were so you could visit the parks whenever you want.
- Walt holds a special place in your heart.
- Your wardrobe is covered in Disney characters or is made up of park merchandise.
- You can predict every turn on Space Mountain.
- You have an entire playlist of all Disney music.
- You have the countries in Epcot memorized in order, from Mexico to Canada, or reverse.
- Mulan or Woody taught you how to be a leader.
- You try to recreate Disney recipes at home.
- You know the opening choreography to Fantasmic!
- You are still a little upset that your favorite classic ride (Great Movie Ride, Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, Snow White’s Scary Adventures, World of Motion, Horizons: RIP!) was replaced.
- You have dressed up as a Disney character for Halloween. As an adult. More than once.
- You dream of being a cast member.
- You cry when you see the Castle.
- You call Disney “home”.
- All of your mugs happen to be from the parks, or they are Disney-themed in some way.
- You can name all of the Golden Age films. Chronologically.
- Even your pet has Disney accessories.
- You know where all of the Hidden Mickeys are in all the parks.
- You have a go-to spot for fireworks in every park.
- You have a favorite Imagineer.
- You have a favorite holiday parade.
- You cry while watching Finding Nemo, Toy Story 3, Wall-E, Up! OK, any Disney movie.
- You know where you stand on the blue or pink dress debate.
- You have mailed something from Main Street U.S.A.
- You always stay for The Kiss Goodnight.
- You dream of visiting all of the international parks. Or you already have.
- You made it to the end of these bullet points!
If you scored between 30- 40, you are the ULTIMATE Disney fan!
If you scored between 20-30, you are a total lover of all things Disney!
If you scored between 10-20, you have probably seen the films, but Disney isn’t necessarily a huge part of your life.
If you scored between 0-10, you are probably just starting to learn about Disney, and that’s all right! You have come to the right place to read anything you could ever want to know about Disney and its theme parks!
What score did you get? What do you think makes you the ultimate Disney fan? Let us know in the comments below!
Love all things, Disney? Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!