The event will feature multiple Rosé stations made up of eight wine and two sake stations along with a food pairing at each station created by Chef Yuhi Fujinaga.
This special event is part of Morimoto Asia‘s second annual Sakura Festival, a month-long focus on the traditional arrival of Japanese cherry blossoms. The Sakura Festival features ticketed events, menu specials and décor with pink blooms of the famed Japanese Sakura.
Morimoto Asia Rosé All Day Sakura Festival Menu
- Erath Pinot Noir Rosé
- Pairing: scallop with butter black bean sauce
- M Chapoutier Bellarouche Rosé
- Pairing: Peking duck
- Domaine De Cala Rosé
- Pairing: octopus light yuzu koshu
- Smoke Tree Rosé
- Pairing: beef yakiniku lettuce wrap, quick kimchi mayo
- Vinho Verde Rosé
- Pairing: chicken yakitori
- Banfi Rosé
- Pairing: items from our Raw Bar
- Hana Hou Hou Rosé Sake
- Pairing: pork belly
- Shayna – Fleurs Da Prairie – French Rosé
- Pairing: miso glazed salmon belly
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Pairing: banana lumpia (Phillapino dessert)
- Dewatsuru Rosé Sake
- Pairing: tonkatsu style pork
- Meriden Rosé
- Pairing: assorted dim sum
Morimoto Asia Rosé All Day Sakura Festival Details
- March 10, 2019
- 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
- $55.00 per person, Price excludes tax & gratuity
- Includes ten food stations and samples from eight wineries and two sake partners.
- Tickets cannot be canceled, replaced or transferred
- Must be 21 or older to purchase.
- Each guest will also receive a complimentary souvenir stemless tasting glass before departure
- Purchase your tickets at the Morimoto Asia website here
Have you dined at Morimoto Asia? Be sure to leave your review in our Rate and Review section.
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!