D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will have an opportunity to learn more about Captain Marvel, perhaps the most powerful Super Hero ever, when their copy of the members’ magazine Disney twenty-three arrives in their mailboxes soon.
In addition to learning more about Captain Marvel, readers will also learn about the upcoming films Dumbo, Avengers: Endgame, and Disneynature’s Penguins. Plus, as part of the 10th Anniversary celebration of D23, the back cover of this issue features a “10 FAN-tastic Years” patch, exclusively for D23 Gold and Gold Family Members.
The magazine’s Captain Marvel feature includes a conversation with stars Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson about making the film, as well as how they have become good friends off the set.
Other features in this issue include:
- Explore the new attraction Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! coming to Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Exclusive interviews with Dumbo film director Tim Burton and stars Colin Farrell and Danny DeVito, who reveal what it took to bring this story to life.
- A look at Disneynature’s” icebreaking” new feature, Penguins, as it follows a first-time father’s adventures.
- A look back at Walt Disney World Resort’s Dumbo’s Circus Parade.
- The stars of Disney Channel’s Kim Possible live-action movie talk about celebrating the original animated series.
- Raven-Symoné reflects on the 20th anniversary of Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.
- An exploration of Walt Disney’s revolutionary Alice Comedies, which blended animation and live-action in innovative new ways.
- Marvel Studios’ executive vice president of production, Victoria Alonso, opens the doors to her impressive office to readers.
- Author Lorraine Cink gives a preview of some of the 65 powerful women celebrated in her colorful and very funny new book, Marvel Powers of a Girl.
Are you a Gold or Gold Family member of D23? Are you looking forward to receiving the newest issue of Disney twenty-three? Let us know the feature you’ll read first in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!