After a search that started last fall, 12 new panelists have been added to the Disney Parks Moms Panel for 2019. The panel, made up of moms, dads and grandparents as well as those without children, shares tips and insights and answers reader questions at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
The 12 new members join 28 returning panelists to answer questions from those thinking about planning a visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation Club. The panelists, who were selected from thousands of applicants, will provide honest and relatable vacation tips and provide answers to guests seeking advice based on their own experiences.
The 2019 newly selected Disney Parks Moms Panelists include:
- Amy M.; Irmo, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Angie G.; Cottage Grove, Minn. (Disney Cruise Line)
- Anne Marie R., Grayslake, Ill. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Desiree F.; Lima, Peru (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Eean K.; Pittsburgh, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Jessica B.; Austin, Texas (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Julie P.; Mountain View, Calif. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Kristin C.; Trabuco Canyon, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Rayna C.; Wesley Chapel, Fla. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Samantha K.; Allison Park, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Tony S.; Riverton, Utah (Disneyland Resort)
- Wyatt G.; Roswell, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort)
The 40 Disney Parks Moms Panelists:
- Have taken 1,536 Disney vacations – that’s 122,334 hours of Disney Parks and Resorts experience, or 1,645 rides on “it’s a small world”
- Know how to travel with kids, with more than 89 kids among them
- Can answer guest questions in four languages – English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Are real moms, dads, grandparents and “in the know” family members
Visit www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com on a computer or mobile device to receive a personalized response from a member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel, or search on the more than 220,000 available questions and answers, including exclusive video content.
Do you ever ask questions of the Disney Parks Moms Panel? Why or why not? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!