If you’re a Disney World Annual Passholder, your January just got a whole lot better! Several passholder exclusives have just been announced.
First up is the Passholder Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up event. (Try saying that three times fast!) Next Thursday, January 10, Passholders can be among the first to purchase a new line of Potion Purple merchandise.
You may have already caught sight of the new Potion Purple Mouse Ear headbands that debuted late last month.
Now, even more purple is coming your way! Items in the new Potion Purple line will include adult and youth spirit jerseys, a “Vacation Mode” water bottle, Loungefly mini backpack, Loungefly wallet and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt. There will also be related Purple Potion food and beverage offerings, like these adorable cake pops, available for purchase.
The Passholder Potion Purple event will be held in the Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland between 5 and 7 p.m. You don’t need to register for this event, but you will need to show your valid annual pass card and photo ID at check-in. One more exciting bit of news: the 20 percent Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event!
Disney World’s January V.I.Passholder exclusives also include some special discounts on dining and other events.
For a limited time — January 6 – 31 — Passholders can save 20 percent on dinner at the following Walt Disney World restaurants. (Some also offer the discount at lunch — see below for details.)
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (discount on dinner only)
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (discount on dinner only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (discount on dinner only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (discount on dinner only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (discount on dinner only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
This offer is valid for the Passholder and up to three guests on the regular price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity). It’s not valid for breakfast and special events, and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
More Passholder exclusives and discounts are on the horizon. With the Epcot International Festival of the Arts starting in just a few weeks (it runs January 18 through February 25), there will be an exclusive Passholder magnet and more, so stay tuned for future announcements.
Are you a Passholder? Do you feel that Disney is making you feel more valued with these more frequent exclusive events and savings? Drop us note in the comments.
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Want more AllEars.net content? Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for reviews, news, information and more!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss the latest Disney news!