Downtown Disney’s build-your-own pizza restaurant, Napolini Pizzeria, has reopened after recent renovations.
In addition to creating your own pizza you can also enjoy sandwiches, salads and Italian desserts at this location.
You get to watch as the pizza-makers knead fresh dough, top your pizza, and bake it in wood-burning ovens right in front of you!
Toppings to select from when creating your pizza include Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chicken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers and pineapple, and many more.
If you prefer, you can select a pie from the menu of six signature pizzas:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
Have you been to the Downtown Disney District lately and checked out this location or any of the new locations including the reopened Earl of Sandwich or new Salt & Straw Ice Cream? Let us know in the comments below! Don’t forget to leave a review in our Rate and Review section after your visit!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!