This Saturday’s edition of Super Saturday is named The Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together.
The event gives Annual Passholders access to limited-time special offers from 9 to 10 a.m., along with entertainment from holiday carolers, in Disney Springs.
Passholders can sample some festive holiday treats from favorite Disney Springs eateries while you explore the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Plus, PhotoPass Photographers will be available to snap pictures of you and your friends and family in your holiday sweaters.
Highlights of the event include:
- PhotoPass photographers – Bring home photos to treasure when these image magicians capture memories of friends and family in your best holiday sweaters during the World of Disney event from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Holiday Carolers – It’ll be easy to get into the spirit during a special performance by holiday carolers filling the store with festive sounds — just for Passholders.
- Basin – Explore a display of relaxing goodness inside of World of Disney, then receive 20 percent off of your purchase when you visit the nearby store between 9 a.m. and noon.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen – It will be a bit of Christmas for your taste buds when Passholders get to delight with Chef Smith’s Hummingbird Mini Cupcakes! Adults can also celebrate with a sample of seasonal Pumpkin Pie Cocktail. After the event inside World of Disney, stop by the restaurant to enjoy more Southern shine favorites with your 10 percent Annual Passholder discount.
- Duncan Toys – Experience exciting demonstrations of your favorite toys inside of World of Disney, plus enjoy 20 percent off of your entire purchase when you visit either Duncan Toys kiosk at Disney Springs.
- Erwin Pearl – Browse the display inside of World of Disney and swing by the store to enjoy 10 percent off your entire purchase all day on December 8 (excluding sale items and 14kt gold).
- House of Blues® – Take in a display inside World of Disney. Then visit the Gear Shop and receive 20 percent off your purchase when you mention “Super Saturday” and show your Annual Pass.* Plus, receive a complimentary House of Blues mug with any $50 merchandise purchase now through December 31, 2018. (*Valid on December 8 only. Not valid on gift cards, art, concert tickets or sale items. Valid only in the House of Blues Gear Shop.)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Discover a holiday-themed display in World of Disney, then receive complimentary samples and a hydration test when you visit the store.
- L’Occitane en Provence – Embark on a mission to pamper and spoil as you peruse a display of beauty products at World of Disney. Visit the store after the sweater event to enjoy 20 percent off your entire purchase of regular priced items of $65 or more. Plus, receive complimentary mini facials and hand massages.
- STARBUCKS® – Sample holiday-themed treats inside World of Disney.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Delight in a holiday-themed merchandise display inside of World of Disney. Plus, visit the store and receive 25 percent off one item (exclusions apply, see store for details).
- Terralina Crafted Italian – Taste samples of mini Lemon Thyme Panna Cotta inside of World of Disney. Plus, stop by to take advantage of more Italian flavors with your 10 percent Passholder discount.
- T-REX™ – Learn more about T-REX’s Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus, plus enjoy a holiday-themed display and treat.
- UNOde50 – Enjoy a display inside of the World of Disney store and swing by the store to enjoy 10 percent off your entire purchase (valid only on December 8, cannot be combined with other offers).
This is also a great time to visit Disney Springs’ Tree Trail if you haven’t seen it yet this year. Read our full review of the Tree Trail here — and see the brand new Haunted Mansion Tree on the Trail!
Editor’s Note: The Disney website does not state holiday sweaters are mandatory, but it does state: “Don’t have one? Don’t worry—you can use your 20% Passholder discount on those, too!”
Have you attended a Passholder Super Saturday before? Are you planning on attending this month’s Super Saturday? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!