There’s still time to make plans to see these and other Disney World happenings during the holiday season! And the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are making it even easier by offering special “Holiday Sale Rates” for stays from November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019.
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $159 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $108 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $149 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $139 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79 per room, per night.
These seven hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. Guests staying at these Official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Disney World Theme Parks through 2019: the Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ benefits, with valid theme park admission.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.
The special rates are available for stays November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.