If your weekend plans include stopping by Epcot for the Eat to the Beat Concerts that are part of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, you might want to double-check the schedule. It seems that there’s been a change.
Smash Mouth, which was scheduled to perform on October 13 and 14, has been replaced by Sister Hazel.
The remaining schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts is as follows (subject to change):
- October 12: Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Sister Hazel
- October 15 to 16: 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Still plenty of opportunities to hear good music!
The Eat to the Beat Concerts are included with your Epcot admission. You can catch them three times nightly at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. for the remainder of the festival run, through November 12, 2018.
And don’t forget — if there’s an act you really want to see, you can always book a reserved viewing area with the Eat to the Beat dining package.