AUCTION IS OVER: Congrats Heather – Final bid $120.
As a 29-year Breast Cancer survivor, I want to do all I can to raise funds and awareness in the fight against Breast Cancer. To demonstrate my commitment to this cause, I am auctioning items from my personal collection as a way to aid my fundraising efforts. Each entire final bid price goes directly to Deb’s Avon Walk for Breast Cancer! I pay shipping to U.S. addresses only. Since 2001, together we have raised over $675,000!
Auction # 1 — Frozen-themed Decor from Disney Cruise Line
One bid for 5 items — everything listed here!
( For complete rules scroll down.)
ITEM DESCRIPTION: Frozen-themed Decor from Disney Cruise Line (5 items)
A Frozen-themed Decor Package can be purchased for your cabin on the Disney Cruise Line. You are bidding on the items from that package:
1) Small Olaf Pillow: Light blue on both sides, with dark blue trim. Front has Olaf and the phrase “Some People are worth melting for.” The DCL logo is also on the front. Approximately 13″ x 7.5″ Brand-new, packed away after the photos.
2) Frozen Oval Stand-up Frame – DCL logo on the top, Elsa and Anna on the left and Olaf, Kristoff and Sven on the right. Measures approximately 9.5″ x 7.5″. Brand-new, packed away after photos.
3) 5 Strings of Snowflakes with magnetic round disk. Each string is more than 24″ long and comes with 6 colored snowflakes. Like new, did hang in the cabin for a few days.
4) Beautiful Frozen Plush Throw. Rich colors of all your favorite Frozen characters – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven; Approximately 4′ x 5.5′ Brand-new, packed away after the photos.
5) Magnetic Sign featuring Olaf and phrase “Some people are worth melting for.” This sign was on our cabin door during the cruise, but is in excellent condition. Approximately 16″ x 12″.
Questions? Please ask!
AUCTION ENDS: Sunday, October 11, 2105 at noon Eastern Time. (In other words, when it’s noon in Orlando, Fla.)
TO BID: You must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
By bidding you agree to all rules set forth below!!!! Please read carefully BEFORE you bid!
1. Each auction will be posted in its own blog. The auction may contain a single item or it may be a grouping, or lot, of several related items up for bid. In cases of a group or lot, one bid is for the entire group/lot. Each auction will have a number.
2a. To bid, you must click on the comment link and enter your full name and email address, as well as your bid amount in the comments box. (NOTE: Your email address will NOT show up online.) I will approve the comments so you can see what the current bid is. Once a few bids have been made, only the current high bid will be visible.
2b. You may bid more than once if you decide to increase your current bid or if you’ve been outbid and wish to bid higher.
3. Each auction will have a definite end time and date. No comments/bids will be accepted after that time. All times stated will be Eastern Time so the auction is running on Orlando, Fla., time.
4. If you have questions about the item, chances are others do, too. Just pose your question as a comment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified via email with details about how to make the donation to my online Avon Walk account. The winning bidder will have 36 hours to respond to the winner email confirmation and make the online donation. Should the online donation not be made within 36 hours of the auction close, the bid will be considered abandoned and the second-highest bidder will be offered the item at the highest bid price. If that person does not respond within 36 hours or declines, the item will go back in the “bin” for a future auction.
6. SHIPPING: Each item will be shipped by U.S. mail to U.S. addresses only. I pay shipping costs!!!!!!!
If you live OUTSIDE the U.S. and wish to bid, you must have a U.S. address for me to ship to.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a FUNDRAISER! It is not a flea market.
VERY IMPORTANT: All bids/sales are final. There are NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS (even if the postal service fails to deliver your package for any reason).
In case of duplicate high bids, the earliest time-stamped bid will prevail.
Deb Wills will be the final arbiter of any and all disputes. All decisions are final. Please remember this is a fundraiser! By bidding you agree to all the rules and any rule not covered will be determined by Deb Wills as the final word.
Thanks everyone – now let’s raise some money!!!!